Access and Edit Existing Course
A Course is a grouping of quizzes and tasks with a course description and grading information. Courses were previously called Test Banks and you may still find that term used elsewhere in the documentation.
- Login at yacapaca.com/teacher
- Select your Author tab
- Select My Groups
- Click on title of the group for which you want to access courses
- Select Courses
You will only be able to edit the details of courses that you have created.
- select the edit button for the relevant course (in the far right column) and you will be able to change:
- the name of the course
- description (HTML, may include attachments)
- access type: you may publish the course only after your own students have used it. The usage threshold keeps most of the junk out of the public listings.
- subject keywords: other teachers cannot find your work unless you tag it appropriately
- grade scheme. So far covers only GCSE and English National Curriculum grades. Set the scheme most appropriate to your target audience.
Back to: Courses