Choose-n question type
Please note that choose-n questions are not compatible with survey or drag and drop questions i.e. quizzes cannot contain choose-n and survey questions or choose-n and drag and drop questions.
A choose-n question may have more than one correct (or incorrect) response. Here is the process for creating a choose-n type question:
- Login at www.yacapaca.com/teacher
- Select your Author tab
- Select My Groups
- Click on the title of the group in which you want to create a new question
- Select Questions
- Select new question
- choose select several answers (choose N)
- type in your question
- type in your responses and feedback if you want it, ensuring that you check the box above each correct response. Choose-N feedback is presented randomly from any of the response options.
- save or save and new (which presents a new question screen in choose-N type)
Back to :