From Yacapaca wiki
- Most useful links
Per-page guide to the teachers' module
Brings you to this page.
Per-page guide to the Student Module
- 5-minute (max) screencasts to guide you through key processes
- Bring back the Red Biro: how to comment an essay or ePortfolio in depth.
- Student Set Management: How many teachers can teach many students via many sets, all with just one login each.
- The Whiteboard: A great tool for showing the class an analysis of their results in realtime.
- Results filters: Now your students have finished a set of quizzes, how can you see exactly the marking data you need?
- Progress Charts: See, and share, how each student, or the whole class, are progressing through interactive graphs.
- How to set your own quizzes for students: If you have just authored a quiz, how do you then make it available for students to use?
- Question Creatr: A short tour of our new question-creation tool. Includes images, sounds and tagging, but not Glyphs. They were added after this video was made.
- The Quiz Statistics page: To the a serious quiz author, this is the single most useful page in Yacapaca. Yet, hardly anyone knows about it.
- Tagging across multiple pages: Advanced techniques for compiling quizzes from very large (100+) question banks.
- Adding videos to quizzes: Create complete learning resources by embedding videos, slideshows and more into any type of assessment.
- Fuzzy-match cloze questions: Write Cloze (aka "Type your answer") questions that are tolerant of students' poor spelling.
- Textbook Mode task authoring: Create really sophisticated short-text tests or ePortfolio tasks with images, videos and more.
- Speed Marking: Speed mark ePortfolios and short-text tests. Halve the time it takes you to mark homework.
- Teams increase student motivation: One click to to harness the power of teams in your classroom.
Found an error? Here's how to fix it