This is a stub: more to come
Only student sets that have results will have gradebooks.
The main column headings are due dates of assignments. By default you see the last year, and any assignments due in the future that already have results. You can change the dates shown using the date filters.
If you set a target for each student, this will be used to populate the flightpath in the Progression chart (see below)
This is the average grade for the date range set in the filters.
Opens a chart showing the average grade for each month, plus a flightline derived from the target you set.
Actions Dropdown The main/unique actions are
- Manage students: move students (or teachers) in or out of the set, or between sets.
- Progress Chart: designed for whiteboard projection and intended for departmental reviews, this shows trends for each student, plus averages.
- Category analysis: This page shows the relative performance of different analysis categories within the set (M/F, SEN, EAL, etc) depending on the categorisation data you have uploaded. Note that this is a relative analysis and does not correlate to specific grades. It depends on you having uploaded student metadata in the first place.
- Manage teams: A whiteboard to move students between teams, and to rename teams. Always get teams to name themselves!
- Student ID Cards: come in PDF and HTML versions. Use them to give students their IDs and passwords.
- Parents' Reports: are printable versions of the progression chart, designed for parents' evenings. The entire set will be downloaded as a single zip file.
- Progression in Topics: if you have set a syllabus for the student set, this will show you how the set as a whole is attaining against each of the topics within the syllabus.
- Revision Topics: allows you to check or uncheck topics to make them available for student revision.