This page lists bugs or problems that have been reported but are either not fixed yet, or are not confirmed as fully resolved. If you experience a problem similar to these, please do report it to email@example.com as will then be able to alert you once it is fixed.
Issues we are working on
- Marks are missing from ePortfolios and short-text tests. This was an import problem in the 2009-09-11 update. We are re-importing the data.
- Teacher comments are missing from ePortfolios and short-text tests. This was an import problem in the 2009-09-11 update. We are re-importing the data.
- Teacher's forename appears in student list, instead of title. Overlooked in the update.
- Task marks and comments can be seen in the task, but do not appear in the Markbook. This only affects some users. We are investigating but do not yet know the cause.
Reported problems that appear not to be bugs
- Cannot select the Attempts filter in the Markbook. The attempts filter has been restricted to work only when a single assignment date has been selected, but the default value for the Assignment Date filter is 'all'. Select just the assignment date you want to analyse, and the Attempts filter will then work. We made this change because the concept of 'attempt' is ambiguous when there are multiple assignments of the same quiz.
- Task grades have changed. Those written tasks that were set to 'grade whole task' are now graded according to the grading scheme set by the author in the Grade Grid of the Course. This will make it possible to report average grades across a whole course, but only once the grade grid has been edited.
- Quizzes marking right answers as wrong On 14-15 September, Cloze ('type your answer') questions were marking all answers as incorrect. Fixed early morning 16 Sept.