The Assignments List is your main page for managing the Yacapaca workflow.
The Assignments List is your main page for managing the Yacapaca workflow. Once a quiz or written task is assigned to your students, use this page to follow their responses (or lack of!), and if necessary to edit the parameters of the assignment.
- Add an offline assignment. By entering the grades from an assignment not taken through Yacapaca, you will add it to the assignments list, and also to the student set Progress Chart (3)
- Filters. View the whole list, or focus on just assignments for one student set or from one teacher. Access deleted assignments if needs be.
- Progress Charts. The graph icon links to an animated chart of student set progress. The icon will only appear when there is enough data to show a trend.
- Course. Show the Markbook for that particular course, including the average grade for all assignments taken from the course.
- Progress indicator. See what proportion of the students have completed the assignment, and link to the Detailed Markbook for a more in-depth view. Progress indicators are updated only once per day, for performance reasons.