From Yacapaca wiki
Revision as of 02:58, 26 January 2010 by Ian gs
New Assignment page is the place where you can search, explore and assign quizzes and tasks to your students.
- Breadcrumbs. They help you understand where in the process of assignment you are at the moment. And you can step back anytime by clicking the appropriate stage.
- You can choose the content language.
- Search box allows you to find resources by keywords.
- Subjects. Each category contains a number of courses (figure in brackets indicates how many courses this subject contain).
Inside the course page you have several possibilities:
- Course description
- Course popularity (number of assignments by users)
- Reviews - you can read colleagues' reviews, top reviews or add your own.
- Preview of the quiz/task.
- You can edit pre-test instructions. It will appear next to assignment at Home page of your student.
- Assigned quizzes/tasks
- Student set name drop-down menu
- Number of attempts for each quiz.
- Checkboxes (you can deselect students so that they won't get these assignments)
- Set teams (video)
- Set the due date. Assignments are locked after the date you set, and students can no longer take them.
Update: the 'permalink' you see in the image above has been removed.