Where can I see the screencast on...
From Yacapaca wiki
Revision as of 14:04, 5 January 2011 by Ian gs
We release frequent updates and screencasts that focus on particular areas of interest. Here are some of the most popular of those. None are more than 5 minutes long.
- Bring back the Red Biro: how to comment an essay or ePortfolio in depth.
- Student Set Management: How many teachers can teach many students via many sets, all with just one login each.
- The Whiteboard: A great tool for showing the class an analysis of their results in realtime.
- Results filters: Now your students have finished a set of quizzes, how can you see exactly the marking data you need?
- How to set your own quizzes for students: If you have just authored a quiz, how do you then make it available for students to use?
- Question Creatr: A short tour of our new question-creation tool. Includes images, sounds and tagging, but not Glyphs. They were added after this video was made.
- The Quiz Statistics page: To the a serious quiz author, this is the single most useful page in Yacapaca. Yet, hardly anyone knows about it.
- Tagging across multiple pages: Advanced techniques for compiling quizzes from very large (100+) question banks.
- Adding videos to quizzes: Create complete learning resources by embedding videos, slideshows and more into any type of assessment.
- Fuzzy-match cloze questions: Write Cloze (aka "Type your answer") questions that are tolerant of students' poor spelling.