Where can I see the screencast on...
From Yacapaca wiki
Revision as of 19:40, 4 May 2013 by Ian gs
We release frequent updates and screencasts that focus on particular areas of interest. Here are some of the most popular of those. Most are about 5 minutes long.
- 5-minute (max) screencasts to guide you through key processes
- Uploading a new student set: Follow this procedure and it will take no more than 90 seconds to upload your class.
- Student Set Management: How many teachers can teach many students via many sets, all with just one login each.
- The Whiteboard: A great tool for showing the class an analysis of their results in realtime.
- Results filters: Now your students have finished a set of quizzes, how can you see exactly the marking data you need?
- Progress Charts: See, and share, how each student, or the whole class, are progressing through interactive graphs.
- Question Creatr: A short tour of our new question-creation tool. Includes images, sounds and tagging, but not Glyphs. They were added after this video was made.
- The Quiz Statistics page: To the a serious quiz author, this is the single most useful page in Yacapaca. Yet, hardly anyone knows about it.
- Tagging across multiple pages: Advanced techniques for compiling quizzes from very large (100+) question banks.
- Adding videos to quizzes: Create complete learning resources by embedding videos, slideshows and more into any type of assessment.
- Fuzzy-match cloze questions: Write Cloze (aka "Type your answer") questions that are tolerant of students' poor spelling.
- Teams increase student motivation: One click to to harness the power of teams in your classroom.
- Quick Assignments: An end to the chaos of emailed assignment with this organisational feature.